This midden beast was part of a pair I picked up, and in the first batch of minis I ordered from Mierce Miniatures. Really impressed with the quality and detail, and a lot of fun to paint. The material is a hard'ish resin. Not as hard as some, this was relatively easy to work with.
Pretty simple, as all the parts fit together very closely. Mould lines weren't bad and easy to remove.
Primed with Badger Stynlrez primer, brushed on. Miniature painted purley in oils. Mostly Winsor & Newton Winton line. This and the other midden beast were painted together, jointly taking a little over 2 hours to paint the oils, then a few days to dry. Sealed with some matt varnish from Reaper Miniatures.
Custom made from cork. First time using Vallejo Water Texture, and gotta say, not a fan. It takes a long time to dry, and it shrinks a ton. Probably more made for very thin applications. If I had to do it over again, I would use the UV resin from Green Stuff World, as it would be cured in minutes. I did use a couple drops of some Daler Rowney acrylic inks in the resin to give it the swamp look. Flocking was bits from a sheet of tree canopy foilage from Luke's APS.