I picked up some Wrath of Kings minis from MiniatureMarket, as they were on sale. The minis were made of a hard plastic that reminded me of Nolzur's line of minis. Maybe not quite as hard as Mantic Games, but still pretty hard.
Not too bad. The legs arms and head all had to be glued on. Most fit just fine and I don't think I even pinned anything. Mould lines weren't too hard to remove.
Primed with Badger Stynlrez primer, brushed on. Miniature painted purley in oils. Mostly Winsor & Newton Winton line. The metal armor bits with Gamblin metallic oil paints. Took about an hour, then some touch up for another 30 minutes or so is all. It being a large crab creature, I went for a crab-like shell look, which was pretty easy with oils. Sealed with some matt varnish from Reaper Miniatures.
Custom made with PVA glue and sand for the beach. For the waves, I used Liquitex medium gloss gel. Also made a small starfix from Sculpy clay, as well as glued in a very small seashell.